Purgest assumes as a strategic priority in the development of a policy that promotes a culture of continuous improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of its processes, in order to enhance the business and the creation of value for all interested parties, ensuring rigor, ethics and the professionalism of its employees, and reaffirming a socially responsible position. To this end, it undertakes to comply with the provisions of the Quality and Environment Management System and to develop its activities in accordance with the following principles:
• Guarantee the consistent satisfaction of Customers’ needs and continually exceed their expectations, aiming at their loyalty, through the provision of high quality services;
• Ensure the continuous improvement of the Quality and Environment Management System, periodically evaluating its performance through reviews and monitoring of objectives;
• Promoting the professional development of employees, in order to ensure the adequacy of their skills to the functions they perform;
• Raise awareness, train and motivate workers and other interested parties, involving them, making them responsible and valuing their participation in the process of continuous improvement;
• Identify, evaluate and minimize the environmental impacts resulting from its activity, promoting the rational use of natural resources and the prevention of pollution, in order to guarantee the protection of the environment;
• Stimulating the performance of its suppliers and seeking stable relationships of mutual trust in the long term, promoting their commitment to complying with the requirements of the Quality and Environment Management System;
• Apply and enforce the laws, regulations and requirements in force applicable to its activities.
• Create conditions for the company, as a whole, to remain prepared to respond to environmental emergencies;
• Inform and disseminate this Policy, in a responsible and transparent manner, to all employees and other interested parties.